A Cut Above Apron - Bright Colors
Ever wonder how big "medium dice" is? How fine is “fine julienne”? Based on traditional French knife cuts, the “A Cut Above Apron” shows to-scale diagrams of common knife cuts. (See list below.) No more guesswork when cutting vegetables. No matter how you slice it, the cooks in your life will appreciate this useful and colorful addition to their kitchens.
Bright color palette shown. Click to see the Muted color palette.
Order by May 3 for Mother’s Day delivery.
Knife cuts shown:
• Adjustable pull-tie; one size fits most
• 20 in. wide; 30 in. tall from top of apron to bottom
• Two pockets; 7 in. wide x 8 in. tall each
• Made from 100% cotton
• Spot clean stains, machine wash cold, non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low, warm iron if desired.
• Printed in the USA, sewn in China.
• May ship separately from other items.
• Barebones packaging.
• Gift wrap not available.
• Order by May 3 for Mother's Day delivery